RE: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 7/3/2008, 6:15 pm

  • Dawson, John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008

      Karen & all:

      If you attend, you’ll be the only one there!

      Obviously, Yahoo Groups uses a recurring calendar item where variances need to be manually excepted, (like MS Outlook) and it did not happen for July…

      I have no idea who tends this calendar.

      See you all on August 7th!

      YIS,

      John Dawson

      Assistant District Commissioner - Boy Scout Roundtable

      Denver Area Council - Arapahoe District

      303-299-2215 (work)

      303-779-4356 (home)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
        Karen,

        You are correct!

        Mark

        I didn't think we had RT in July? Am I wrong?
        Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:11 PM

        Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title: Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
          There is no RT in July.  Sorry for any confusion.  See you at the District picnic on 7/23!

          Mark