Re: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 7/3/2008, 6:15 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
      I didn't think we had RT in July? Am I wrong?
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:11 PM
      Subject: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 7/3/2008, 6:15 pm

      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

      Date: Thursday July 3, 2008
      Time: 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 13 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: LDS Highlands Ranch Stake Bldg.
      Notes: Commissioner meeting at 6:15 before RT

    • Dawson, John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008

        Karen & all:

        If you attend, you’ll be the only one there!

        Obviously, Yahoo Groups uses a recurring calendar item where variances need to be manually excepted, (like MS Outlook) and it did not happen for July…

        I have no idea who tends this calendar.

        See you all on August 7th!

        YIS,

        John Dawson

        Assistant District Commissioner - Boy Scout Roundtable

        Denver Area Council - Arapahoe District

        303-299-2215 (work)

        303-779-4356 (home)

        I didn't think we had RT in July? Am I wrong?

        Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:11 PM

        Reminder from:

        Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

        Thursday July 3, 2008

        Time:

        6:15 pm - 8:45 pm

        Repeats:

        This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.

        Next reminder:

        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 13 days, 3 minutes.

        Location:

        LDS Highlands Ranch Stake Bldg.

        Notes:

        Commissioner meeting at 6:15 before RT

      • MARK ZOLLER
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
          Karen,

          You are correct!

          Mark

          I didn't think we had RT in July? Am I wrong?
          Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 6:11 PM

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
            There is no RT in July.  Sorry for any confusion.  See you at the District picnic on 7/23!

            Mark