Re: [Commissioners] Fw: The Funniest Staff Meeting Ever!
- OOOPs, sorry, I didn't realize I sent this to the commissioner staff. Please disregard and am sorry if I offended you.YIS,Karen----- Original Message -----From: Karen MANSFIELDTo: commissioners ; cyndi Fyke ; Deron Keiter ; Doc Doolittle ; Ed Hill ; Judith Encinias ; Judy Marsolek ; Julie Doolittle ; Julie O'Hara ; K.Nichols-Cole ; Karen Balan ; Kathy Rego ; Ken and Jackie Lehman ; Linda Horning ; Linda Keiter ; LisaK Gay ; Luanne Rebelo ; Mae Morgan ; Marie Dawson ; MaryKay Mansfield ; michael harris ; Mike Bullough ; Mom ; pamzel ; Phil and Maryann Dohn ; Robin Sandoval ; Ron Hill ; RUMARSHALL ; Sherre Morgan ; teamsieker1 ; Terri HicksSent: Monday, June 09, 2008 12:38 PMSubject: [Commissioners] Fw: The Funniest Staff Meeting Ever!THIS is a riot!!! LOL----- Original Message -----From: Marji MickSent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 5:14 PMSubject: The Funniest Staff Meeting Ever!The boss of a Madison Avenue advertising agency called a spontaneous staff meeting in the middle of a particularly stressful week. (This is one pretty sharp boss!) When everyone gathered, the boss, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt out staff the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest. The theme: Viagra advertising slogans. The only rule was they had to use past ad slogans, originally written for other products, that captured the essence of Viagra. Slight variations were acceptable. About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions and created a Top 10 List. With all the laughter and camaraderie, the rest of the week went very well for everyone!
The top 10 were:
10. Viagra, Whaazzzz up!
9. Viagra, The quicker pecker picker upper.
8. Viagra, Like a rock!
7. Viagra, When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
6. Viagra, Be all that you can be.
5. Viagra, Reach out and touch someone.
4. Viagra, Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
3. Viagra, Home of the whopper!
2. Viagra, We bring good things to Life!
And the unanimous number one slogan:
1. Viagra, This is your peepee. This is your peepee on drugs.
It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.