Boy Scout License plate and other info

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Hello everyone!!!

      Just wanted to get a bit of info out to you for you and your units.

      First off, the Boy Scout License plate PASSED!!! Gov. Ritter will be signing it into Law on June 5th, at 11am at the West side of the Capital. If you can make it, please try and show support by showing up and having your uniform on!!! I want to be first in line to get this plate!!! LOL

      Also, upcoming Council Campaign.

      ARC (Association of Retarted Citizens) (I HATE that name) has been generous to offer the Council a fund raising campaign. On Sept 20th  at 1st Bank locations to be announced later, they are having a massive drop off of used clothing etc. Money will go to each district as well as the Special Needs District, as we have NO budget or money in our district. So if you would please ask your units to start saving all their spring cleaning items and as they clean out their closets to please save those items until Sept. It is all going to a wonderful cause. I appreciate all your help on this. As more info becomes available, I will keep you posted.

      Thank you again, you are all awesome!!!

      YIS,
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner