Re: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 5/1/2008, 6:15 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 11:00 AM
      I would be happy to Richard. Thank you so much for your assistance!!!
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:58 AM
      Subject: RE: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 5/1/2008, 6:15 pm

      Karen:

      I spoke with Chris Laylock earlier this week advising him that I have an opportunity to raise some money from the Knights of Columbus to support our Special Needs Camping - we are talking about $3,000 to $5,000 (of which ½ of it would be counted for Arapahoe FOS Goal and ½ would be counted toward the Special Needs FOS Goal but 100% of the funds would be used for Special Needs Camping).

      I need to have a brief write up on what the money would be used for and I also need a description for some volunteer opportunities - the Knights would like to help with one or more of the outings.

      Can you follow up with Chris and Randy on this for me?

      Thanks.

      Richard G Volpe

      Registered Representative and Managing Partner

      Planning Solutions

      1630 Stout Street

      Denver, CO 80202

      Phone: 303-913-0175

      FAX: 303-648-5123

      Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC),

      Member FINRA/SIPC.  Planning Solutions is independent of QCC.

      Not FDIC insured - No Bank Guaranteee - May Lose Value