Re: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 5/1/2008, 6:15 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
      I will not be able to make this month's Commissioner meeting and RT, my son turns 13 that day. Please let me know of anything I need to be caught up on please.
      Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:11 PM
      Subject: [Commissioners] Round Table & Commissioners Meeting, 5/1/2008, 6:15 pm

      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

      Date: Thursday May 1, 2008
      Time: 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 13 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: LDS Highlands Ranch Stake Bldg.
      Notes: Commissioner meeting at 6:15 before RT

    • Richard Volpe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008

        Karen:

        I spoke with Chris Laylock earlier this week advising him that I have an opportunity to raise some money from the Knights of Columbus to support our Special Needs Camping – we are talking about $3,000 to $5,000 (of which ½ of it would be counted for Arapahoe FOS Goal and ½ would be counted toward the Special Needs FOS Goal but 100% of the funds would be used for Special Needs Camping).

        I need to have a brief write up on what the money would be used for and I also need a description for some volunteer opportunities – the Knights would like to help with one or more of the outings.

        Can you follow up with Chris and Randy on this for me?

        Thanks.

        Richard G Volpe

        Registered Representative and Managing Partner

        Planning Solutions

        1630 Stout Street

        Denver, CO 80202

        Phone: 303-913-0175

        FAX: 303-648-5123

        Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation (QCC),

        Member FINRA/SIPC.  Planning Solutions is independent of QCC.

        Not FDIC insured - No Bank Guaranteee - May Lose Value

        Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:11 PM

        Error! Filename not specified.

        Error! Filename not specified.

        Reminder from:

        Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        Round Table & Commissioners Meeting

        Thursday May 1, 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2008
          I would be happy to Richard. Thank you so much for your assistance!!!