Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 1/16/2008, 6:30 pm

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      I've deleted this reminder...please let me know if it shows up again!

      PS: Sorry I can't attend this Saturdays Commissioner breakfast. Please tell Jim Blair I said hello. I saw Bill Van Horn last night at our Troop meeting and he will be in attendance. Thanks!

      Yours In Scouting:
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 995-0692 cell
      303 470-7772 office