Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 1/16/2008, 6:30 pm

  • MARK ZOLLER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      We are no longer having this meeting.   The only meeting is now before Roundtable on the
      first Thursday of the month.

      Mark Zoller
      District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District
      Denver Area Council
      Date: Wednesday January 16, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Mark Zollers House
      Notes: 6135 S. Eudora Way
      Centennial, CO
      303.912.9106 mobile phone Mark

    • cyndif5944@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
        I've deleted this reminder...please let me know if it shows up again!

        PS: Sorry I can't attend this Saturdays Commissioner breakfast. Please tell Jim Blair I said hello. I saw Bill Van Horn last night at our Troop meeting and he will be in attendance. Thanks!

        Yours In Scouting:
        Cyndi Fyke
        303 995-0692 cell
        303 470-7772 office