District Dinner

  • Steve King
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi All!

      The District Dinner is rapidly approaching. Please help the district
      by talking about this subject with your unit leaders ASAP. The
      Arapahoe District Website now has a prominent entry
      promoting "Outstanding Scouter Registrations", "District Award of
      Merit (DAM) Nominations", and "Spirit of Polaris (SOP)" award
      nominations. New this year, are guidelines to help people understand
      who qualifies for the awards. These guidelines are posted along with
      the nomination forms.

      The District Dinner is March 8th 6-9pm at the LDS Center where we
      have Roundtable. The theme is "Greatest Show on Earth".

      DAM and SOP nominations are due February 1st. Historically, we get
      very few nominations submitted. Please help us promote the
      identification of our exceptional volunteers.

      "NEW" this year is units can register guests and their Outstanding
      Scouters ON-LINE! Please visit the Council Website, select
      the "Calender", find March 8 and "click" on the Arapahoe District
      Dinner entry. This will take you to the registration page (or use
      the link below).
      <http://www.arapahoedistrict.org/registration/calendardetail.asp?
      ActivityKey=305191>

      ** Note that Outstanding Scouters, DAM and SOP winners, and other
      award winner winners will be identified at the February RT!!

      If you or your unit has any questions, please email me at
      steve.king@... or call me at 720-313-2596.

      Warm Regards,
      Steve King
      Unit Commissioner