Dec 2007/Scout Ski/snowboard days

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      This info is for all my units, I am just sending you the email I printed up for my son's unit. This is for all scout ages and family members.
      The contact for this event and to order your tickets prior to NOV 10th, is Richard Hansen. Please call him at 720-493-9498 for tickets and more info.
      Hi Tom and Ryan,

      Mr. Mansfield used to coordinate a ski day for our old troop and has stayed on the mailing list. After making a copy for our troop, here is the info I have to offer, if you are interested. (I will bring the paperwork with me on Monday night)

      2 dates for this skiing/snowboarding adventure at Copper Mountain. Sat Dec 1 and Sat Dec 15th. The price is $24 for any age. (families are welcome as well) This price includes a lift ticket and a big lunch in the Village Square Conference Center. The tickets need to be ordered BEFORE Nov 10, they will be picked up for us by the man that always heads this up. The lift ticket is good for either day, not both. Lunch will be from 11:30-2pm.
      Each unit must provide an emergency telephone list for each participant at check in.

      Ski and Snowboard rentals are available at Breeze Front Range locations. Say you are with Scout Ski Days. Skis, boots and poles, $9.99 for the day (either day) or $17.99 for performance package.
      Snowboard and boot packages Junior (size 5 boot) $9.99 For groups of 10 or more renting, call 303-338-6423, 4 days prior to renting. If you are renting, it is important to reserve your equipment at the Breeze store the Tues or Wed of that week prior to renting to reserve your equipment.

      Hope you all have fun and get some snow sport advancement out of it!!! Just remember to be safe out there!!!

      Please call Richard Hansen if you have any questions or want tickets. I am just spreading the word....

      Have fun,

      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner Arapahoe
      Special Needs District Coordinator/Arapahoe
      WE5-61-94
      Da Bears
      303-706-9944 home