Camporee Help needed Troops only

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Hello everyone.

      I was wondering if you could get this out to all your DC's and to the troops themselves?

      I am coordinating the Special Needs Day at Camporee on Sat Sept. 29th. I am in need of Star or above scouts, including Eagles, to help me with groups of Special Needs children coming for the day from Denver Options. Their duties will be to escort a group of parents with their boys around Camporee, make sure they get to their areas on time, and also to the show on time that evening. Answering scouting questions etc. These scouts MUST be Star or above and willing to do this on that Saturday. They will earn service hours for their time.

      I appreciate you all getting this information out quickly and have the boys call me or email me.
      It will be a fun day, these scouts will NOT be camping, just here for the day, who knows you may end up with a few of them in your units soon!!! The scouts coming are already in the know that the ground is not wheelchair accessible and the scouts will not have to worry about these boys, their parents and coordinators from Denver Options will also be there. I need them for showing them around, getting to the areas and in to the show, also answering any questions they may have regarding scouting. (some will be cubs, some will be troop age)

      I appreciate your help in getting this information out to the units!!!

      YIS,

      Karen Mansfield
      ADC Arapahoe District
      Camporee Coordinator for Special Needs
      Coordinator for Special Needs Denver Area Council-Arapahoe District

      303-706-9944 home
      303-875-6175 cell