Message to leslie@ntpage.com requires Authorization

  • leslie@ntpage.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2005
      This is an auto-response from my OkMyMail system. SPAM to my mailbox has been out of control, so I am trying this new system.

      In order to send mail to me, you must request that I approve receiving mail from you. It is very quick and you will only have to do this ONCE - then you will be Authorized

      To request Authorization click here:
      http://www.okmymail.com/okmymail.asp?id=leslie,lesliespam,none,ntpage.com,B0001117489

      The original e-mail that you sent will automatically be forwarded. You do not need to re-send your message.

      Thank you.

      leslie@...
    • leslie@ntpage.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2006