Fw: Community Service

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007
      I hope some of your boy scouts would be interested in helping this lady out. She is elderly and disabled, can't keep her yard work up to date and is getting letters from the city... I would think 4 scouts and 2 adults will be all we would need, every other week, maybe troops can switch off.
      Please let me know if you are interested, so I can start a schedule. The boys would earn service hours...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:57 AM
      Subject: Community Service

      Karen

      Here is the information I have for the lady that needs some Scout Help with weeds and upkeep of her yard

      Doris Almond (SP) and her phone number is 303 789-3579

      Her home is located in the 4100 block of South Grant, Englewood

      Maybe you can rally people and coordinate some assistance for her

      Thank you for offering, I wish I could pick this on up and run with it

      Doc Doolittle
      Committee Chair, Troop 117
      Once a Scout, Always a Scout

      303 677-0508 (W)