RE: [Commissioners] Boy Scout Service Opportunity

  • RICHARD G VOLPE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
      Assad:

      Thanks for the info.  I will pass it on.

      Richard G. Volpe, CPCU, LUTCF
      Managing General Partner and Registered Representative
      Planning Solutions of Colorado, LLC
      Phone: 303-913-0175;  FAX: 303-932-0825

      MAIN OFFICE:

      Premier Bank Building
      1630 Stout Street
      Denver, CO 80202

      ROXBOROUGH OFFICE:

      10908 Snow Cloud Trail
      Littleton, CO 80125

      Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation, Member NASD/SIPC. Planning Solutions is independent of Questar Capital Corporation.

      NOTE: Insurance and Securities offered in Banks are not insured by FDIC.

      -----Message Disclaimer-----

      This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
      entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
      privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
      reply email to RGVOLPE1@... and delete or destroy all copies of
      the original message

      To: commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      From: scout@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:51:08 -0600
      Subject: [Commissioners] Boy Scout Service Opportunity

      All,

      The Littleton Rotary Club is sponsoring a 10k race on Sunday, August 19th as part of the Western Welcome Week.  We are looking for volunteers to work on water stations, registration, finish line, and other aspects of the race.  With the exception of the registration desk, all other positions can be filled by young men.  This is a great opportunity for service and some fun for some Boy Scout Troops.

      We need between 25 and 50 boys with a few leaders.  Each volunteer will receive at least a T-shirt and lunch (the details are still being worked out).  Please let me know if any of your troops would be interested.  We can use boys and leaders from several different troops.

      For those interested, please contact me and I will give you all more information later this week.

      Thanks,

      Assad

      Assad B. Reichdan, II
      Assistant District Commissioner