RE: [Commissioners] great opportunity

  • RICHARD G VOLPE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
      Sounds like this would have been fun.  Unfortunately I and the Roxborough units will be at PV.

      Richard G. Volpe, CPCU, LUTCF
      Managing General Partner and Registered Representative
      Planning Solutions of Colorado, LLC
      Phone: 303-913-0175;  FAX: 303-932-0825

      MAIN OFFICE:

      Premier Bank Building
      1630 Stout Street
      Denver, CO 80202

      ROXBOROUGH OFFICE:

      10908 Snow Cloud Trail
      Littleton, CO 80125

      Securities offered through Questar Capital Corporation, Member NASD/SIPC. Planning Solutions is independent of Questar Capital Corporation.

      NOTE: Insurance and Securities offered in Banks are not insured by FDIC.

      -----Message Disclaimer-----

      This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
      entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
      privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
      reply email to RGVOLPE1@... and delete or destroy all copies of
      the original message

      To: sparks6335@...; tom.schafer@...; smflittleton@...; spnorman61@...; thenderson@...; pricejkle@...; doc.doolittle@...; thorsoncj@...; merchant@...; lgay@...; loujberger@...; lcjlucas@...; jhahn@...; marc9961@...; starbuster1@...; jonjensenatwork@...; jondavidbriggs@...; pfi2g@...; marc.a.ginsburg@...; mkeables@...; pkeypr@...; masekt@...; tcgoth@...; dkeables@...; sundancehome@...; paul@...; johnbilliard@...; dougpousma@...; allenamis@...; danbailey777@...; e_orth@...; ish1806@...; carymommy@...; eric@...
      CC: commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      From: jkrkman@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:23:13 -0600
      Subject: [Commissioners] great opportunity

      FYI...
      Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:56 PM
      Subject: Fund Raising Opportunity

      Karen

      I need some help for an event on the 4th of July. I think it is something that Scouter's might be able to use to raise form funds for Packs/Troops/ Crews

      It will be working as staff for a 4th of July celebration at Dick's Sporting Goods Park (68th & Quebec; Commerce City). They will be providing parking lot security; Information to patrons about facility locations (restrooms, food venders, etc.) and some possibly working near the stage for the outside performance. This event is being held outside the stadium and is not working inside for the soccer match.

      I have a need to fill in 41 slots that day and will take all I can get from any group. Each person must be 18 or older and willing to work part or all of a 10+ hour day.

      It will be a spectacular event with a very large Fireworks display at the end.

      Report times will be a between noon and 4 PM; and end times can vary from 10 PM on until the event is completely closed. Partial shifts can be worked, but I do have 41 positions I need to cover for the entire event.

      The pay rate would be $10.50/ hour / person.

      Please spread the word and have people that might be interested contact me directly either via email here or my other address dockbob@hotmail. com or they can page me and I will return the call promptly (303 203-0430).

      Thank you

      Doc