Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 5/16/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      I won't be able to make tonight, have some child issues we are dealing with. I will be there early on the next RT for the meeting if there is one.
      Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:26 PM
      Subject: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 5/16/2007, 6:30 pm

      Reminder from: Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Commissioners Meeting

      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Mark Zollers House
      Street: 6135 S. Eudora Way (marks house)
      City State Zip: Centennial, CO
      Phone: 303 912.9106 Mark Zoller cell phone