Fw: SCOUT NIGHT WITH THE DU LACROSSE TEAM RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007

      Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 1:44 PM
      Subject: Fwd: SCOUT NIGHT WITH THE DU LACROSSE TEAM RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dwesolow@...
      To: dwesolow@...
      Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:03 AM

      Scout Leaders,

      Thanks you for making the 06-07 DU Pioneer Athletic Season such a success!  With your help, we have had the most Scouts ever attend DU Pioneer Sporting events!

      Well, we need your help ONE MORE TIME!  The 12th ranked DU Men’s Lacrosse team, (2006 Great Western Lacrosse League Champions & NCAA tournament participant) will be holding their annual Scout Day on MARCH 31, 2007!  Come cheer on your DU Pioneers as we take on Ivy League Powerhouse, Harvard here at the award winning Peter Barton Lacrosse Stadium!

      Attached is a flyer with details about the event and how to order tickets.  Please don’t delay as this event is sure to sell out quick!

      Come be a part of the biggest color guard in DU Lacrosse history and have your scout experience the thrill of forming the player tunnel!  Please forward this one to as many people in your troop or pack as possible!

      Thank you again for making this another record breaking year for Pioneer Athletics and we will see you all here in March!

      Dan Wesolowski
      Pioneer Tickets
      303-871-3682 - Direct