Fw: MARK YOUR CALENDARS -- SCOUT EVENT

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Here is an informative email, I will send more info as I get it. Doug, the manager at the Castle Rock store always gives me advance notice on his sales so the scouts can get a better advantage. Hope if you need anything you can wait until the 27th...
      Enjoy!!!
      Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 12:15 PM
      Subject: MARK YOUR CALENDARS -- SCOUT EVENT

        *********** MARK YOUR CALENDARS   ************

      THE COLEMAN FACTORY OUTLET STORE IS HAVING A HUGE SCOUT SALE

       TUESDAY FEBRUARY  27 , 2007

      6:30 PM TO 8:00 PM
      COLEMAN FACTORY OUTLET
       5050 Factory Shops Blvd., Suite# 845