Arapahoe District Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Just a reminder please.
      The DROP DEAD date for the outstanding scouter award for our dinner is on Friday the 9th. NO OS nominations will be taken after that. They must be in and PAID, for them to be put on the list. Also, anyone wanting to attend after that date, must go to the door and be added as a walk in. Repeat, NO OS award nominations will be taken after the 9th, they will be added as a guest only after that date.

      If you wouldn't mind getting this out to your units asap, I would appreciate it.

      Thank you all!!!
      Karen Mansfield
      ADC/District Dinner Chair