Fw: Time to book your Blue and Gold Banquet entertainment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007

      Here is the info on Dennis Micheals....I think most of you have met him at PowWows, Camporees and our Rt a while back...
      He is very favorable with the scouts, does a scout magic/comedy show and is VERY age appropriate....please have your units that would like entertainment book with him soon...
      Thanks,
      Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:00 PM
      Subject: Time to book your Blue and Gold Banquet entertainment

      Attention all Blue and Gold Banquet Chairpersons!

      It is that time of year again...

      What is your pack doing this year for
      entertainment at your Blue and Gold Banquet?

      Family entertainment at it's best!
      Your pack gets to choose from a variety of affordable programs that will make your celebration a smash hit! You get the best show for your investment with one of several magic programs that I offer to fit virtually every entertainment theme and budget!

      The perfect show that is fun for everyone
      Each show is designed to be enjoyed by the whole family and gets everyone involved with the fun! I want the parents attending your blue and gold to have as much fun as the children. Everyone is sure to love the comedy and magic that I provide.  Blue and Gold is all about celebrating Scouting and those who participate to make scouting such a great organization I'll help you say thank you to that special volunteer who has done so much by making them a star in the show! !

      There are still dates available in February.
      Don't miss out on one of the area's best choices in comedy magic shows for your blue and gold banquet. These dates are going fast and will be on a first come first booked basis.

      100% satisfaction guaranteed!
      Book before January 24th and save $25.00 on your booking!

      For more information please call today!
      You may also want to visit my website by clicking on the link below.

      If you are not the chairperson for your banquet, please forward this on to them so that they can get in touch with me!

      With kindest regards!
      Scouting Rocks!

      Dennis Michael,
      "The magic is in the laughter!"
      (720)371-9985

      For more information on Dennis Michael and his comedy magic shows visit www.dennismichaelmagic.com
      I apologize in advance if you feel you have received this e-mail in error. I  only send e-mails such as this out a couple of times a year. The list is small and I never share information with outside sources.  It is my sincere hope that the information enclosed will be of some value to you.
      If you feel you have received this mailing in error and would like to be removed from future mailings  please let me know by return e-mail and I will gladly remove your address from this and all mailing lists.