Re: [Commissioners] District Dinner

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
      Thanks Dave, I will let Cyndi know as well, she is in charge of the Commissioner page we use...
      Missed you at RT, hope all is well. Smiley emoticon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
        Hi All!

        The District Dinner is rapidly approaching. Please help the district
        by talking about this subject with your unit leaders ASAP. The
        Arapahoe District Website now has a prominent entry
        promoting "Outstanding Scouter Registrations", "District Award of
        Merit (DAM) Nominations", and "Spirit of Polaris (SOP)" award
        nominations. New this year, are guidelines to help people understand
        who qualifies for the awards. These guidelines are posted along with
        the nomination forms.

        The District Dinner is March 8th 6-9pm at the LDS Center where we
        have Roundtable. The theme is "Greatest Show on Earth".

        DAM and SOP nominations are due February 1st. Historically, we get
        very few nominations submitted. Please help us promote the
        identification of our exceptional volunteers.

        "NEW" this year is units can register guests and their Outstanding
        Scouters ON-LINE! Please visit the Council Website, select
        the "Calender", find March 8 and "click" on the Arapahoe District
        Dinner entry. This will take you to the registration page (or use
        the link below).
        <http://www.arapahoedistrict.org/registration/calendardetail.asp?
        ActivityKey=305191>

        ** Note that Outstanding Scouters, DAM and SOP winners, and other
        award winner winners will be identified at the February RT!!

        If you or your unit has any questions, please email me at
        steve.king@... or call me at 720-313-2596.

        Warm Regards,
        Steve King
        Unit Commissioner