Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 12/21/2006, 7:00 pm

  • MARK ZOLLER
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      We are processing CRP's at the South Office from 4pm to 6pm this date.  We are then invited to a District Holiday party at Rob  Polete's from 6 to 9 pm.  Info on party to follow.
      Mark Zoller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2006
        No meeting tonight
        dig out and be safe.
        Mark
        Date: Thursday December 21, 2006
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Thursday.
        Location: Echo Star Training Bldg.

        Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy