Fw: SCOUT DAY WITH THE DU MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      FYI...
      Have a great weekend!!!

      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 2:10 PM
      Subject: SCOUT DAY WITH THE DU MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM!!

      SCOUT LEADER AND PARENTS!!!

      It’s time to once again to cheer on you DU Pioneers, this time on the hard court!

      Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 27, as the DU Men’s Basketball team takes on 2006 Sun Belt Conference Champions Western Kentucky in this heated conference rival showdown!  The real fun starts prior to the game, as the DU Basketball team and coaching staff will lead the scouts in a series of drills and contests for some great DU prizes!  All Scouts that attend will receive a DU Basketball T-shirt and Scout Patch!

      Attached is a flyer with all the details.  Mark your calendars TODAY and please bring this to your next Pack Meeting, as this will surely be another well attended event by the scouts!

      Get in early and your Pack may have a chance to do the color guard for this event!

      Please let me know if you have any questions.  We look forward to another awesome event with the scouts!

      Dan Wesolowski

      Pioneer Tickets

      303-871-3682 - Direct