Woodbadge breakfast

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      Anyone interested in carpooling to the WB breakfast this Sat please let me know and directions to your home from Quebec and University. I will then let you know what time I will pick you up...doors open at 7:30 and I need to be there about that time...
      Thanks!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        Sorry guys, don't know why this sent itself again!!
        Anyone interested in carpooling to the WB breakfast this Sat please let me know and directions to your home from Quebec and University. I will then let you know what time I will pick you up...doors open at 7:30 and I need to be there about that time...
        Thanks!!
        Karen

      • vanhornewf@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006