WB breakfast

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi everyone!!
      Anyone planning on attending the WB breakfast on the 11th at 7:30? It is again, in Arvada. If so, anyone want to car pool? Long drive early in the morning!!! LOL Please let me know, I will drive.
      Karen
    • SDee416855@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        Hi Karen -
        I'm planning to go (oops! I gotta RSVP) I'm game on carpooling.

        Thanks, Steve Dee