Council Camporee

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      I have been asked by Constance Mullans, the Council Cub Scout Director for the Cub Program for the 2007 camporee to pass on the word she is in need of 15 people who can handle 50 kids during a rotation. The theme is Expedition Learning.
      Please pass this info on to your units for staffing this wonderful Council event next year!
      You can contact Constance at the above kidnmom@... or by calling 303-663-8048.
      It is very important that she have a staff together soon so she can work her magic on putting volunteers where they best fit.

      Thank you Arapahoe District for your assistance!!!

      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District
      WE5-61-04