Commissioners Conference

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Good Afternoon!

      Just a quick note to welcome everyone to our new Arapahoe District Commissioner website! It has a calendar with a reminder feature for all of our meetings, a file area, link area, etc. The current Commissioners Conference pdf file is now posted at the site: Yahoo! Groups : Commissioners . Please take a moment to print it out and sign up for our confrence!

      LMK if you want any changes or additions to the site!

      Yours In Scouting:
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 995-0692 cell
      303 470-7772 office