Re: [Commissioners] FW: RE: COMBAT Spreadsheet

  • Nick Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
      Assad,

      Too many activities, too little time. I have already
      been in three commissioner related evening meetings
      this week. I would love to attend the advanced
      commissioner training (I had basic several years ago)
      but I have two sons playing football Saturday, and
      another son in Marching Band competition all day
      Saturday as well. I will try to attend the next
      training. Thanks -- Nick Nelson

      http://mail.yahoo.com