FW: RE: COMBAT Spreadsheet

  • Assad Reichdan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006

      All,

      Please see the message from Jim Blair and Cindy Powell below.  If you have not been trained and are planning on attending this Saturday’s Commissioner Training, please sign up today.

      Thanks,

      Assad

      From: "Nadia Sonkina" <nsonkina@...>
      To: <camclure@...>
      Subject: RE: COMBAT Spreadsheet
      Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:26:33 +0000

      Here it is! I don’t think I have anyone new on here since the last time I sent it to you.

      Nadia Sonkina

      Administrative Assistant

      Denver Area Council

      2901 West 19th Avenue

      Denver, Co 80204

      (303) 455-5522 ext. 135

      nsonkina@...

      Can you send me an updated spreadsheet for the commissioner trainings coming up?

      Thanks.

      --
      Cindy

      "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"

    • Jim Underhill
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
        no spreadsheet attached. jim

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
          Assad,

          Too many activities, too little time. I have already
          been in three commissioner related evening meetings
          this week. I would love to attend the advanced
          commissioner training (I had basic several years ago)
          but I have two sons playing football Saturday, and
          another son in Marching Band competition all day
          Saturday as well. I will try to attend the next
          training. Thanks -- Nick Nelson

          http://mail.yahoo.com