Philmont

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      If anyone needs info on Philmont lottery for 2008, please let me know. I got a copy of it in the mail yesterday, however our western region dates are quickly approaching. They are Oct 23-29. Sorry for the short notice, but as I said I just got the paperwork in the mail yesterday. I can make anyone copies that did not receive them.
      Remember, Philmont is a lottery system, you must register for 2008 now to be eligible for their lottery.
      Just thought I would put this out there for anyone that may need it.

      YIS,
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District