Fun Pack Info

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      I found some information you mind find helpful and fun!!

      Just wanted to pass it along to help your units!!! This sounds like so much fun!!!

      ZOO Scout Night 2006-

      Saturday September 30th, 5-9:30pm.

      $15 per person, groups registering more than 10 people receive $1 off.

      This includes:
      An after hours event of fun activities and animal encounters that will meet merit badge requirements...
      -Become an animal tracker-Great Snack Thief Caper
      -Poo at the Zoo-(self descriptive)
      -nocturnal adaptations and use night vision goggles-Denver Zoo after dark
      -Meet live raptor and investigate it's eating habits, Whooose Dinner was this?
      -visit with Colorado bat Society
      -See Wildlife Show or have an up close animal encounter
      -ride the carousel, make a craft or tour the zoo
      -receive special Denver Zoo Scout Night patch
      -bring picnic and eat on grounds or at zoo concession stand

      Registration forms can be downloaded from denverzoo.org or at scout office., Questions?? 303-376-4894, or email, edsupport@...

      Group overnight Bunks

      Ages 6-13
      $45 per person, one chaperone per every 10 children is free, additional chaperones are 430.
      Pizza Dinner, evening snack and continental breakfast is included.
      Topics- Africa:predator vs. Prey bunk or travel or the tropics with Rainforest Wonders.
      Tomes: 6pm to 10 am.
      Check it OUT!!!

      Registering for Fall 2006 and Winter 2007-questions? 303-376-4894

      Just thought I would pass it on!!!

      YIS,