RE: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 8/17/2006, 7:00 pm

  • dave kavalec
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006

      Karen:

      Sorry, I will not be attending. Amy has some prior commitments; therefore, I need to watch the kids.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
        I should be able to be there .
        Sorry I have not been paying attention.
        Time  and location?

        Thanks

        YIS

        Bill
      • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
          Great Bill, it will be nice to see you!!
          10683 Jaguar Point, Littleton 80124
          7pm
          Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 7:20 PM

          Karen