Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 8/17/2006, 7:00 pm

  • SDee416855@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi Karen -
      I have to send my regrets, I'll be at Wood Badge.

      Sincerely,
      Steve Dee
    • dave kavalec
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006

        Karen:

        Sorry, I will not be attending. Amy has some prior commitments; therefore, I need to watch the kids.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
          Karen
          I should be able to be there .
          Sorry I have not been paying attention.
          Time  and location?

          Thanks

          YIS

          Bill
        • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
            Great Bill, it will be nice to see you!!
            10683 Jaguar Point, Littleton 80124
            7pm
            Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 7:20 PM