Re: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 8/17/2006, 7:00 pm

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
      Please remember, that our Commissioners meeting is actually the 19th at my home this month. Please RSVP to me no later than the 16th so we can have the food available. Todd has been kind enough to cook for us again!!! YUMMY.
      If you are a District Committee member on another committee, then you will still be requested to attend the meeting on the 17th...
      Thank you,
      Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:56 PM
      Subject: [Commissioners] Commissioners Meeting, 8/17/2006, 7:00 pm

      Reminder from: Commissioners's Calendar
      Title: Commissioners Meeting
      Date: Thursday August 17, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the third Thursday of every month.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Echo Star Training Bldg.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • SDee416855@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2006
        Hi Karen -
        I have to send my regrets, I'll be at Wood Badge.

        Sincerely,
        Steve Dee
      • dave kavalec
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006

          Karen:

          Sorry, I will not be attending. Amy has some prior commitments; therefore, I need to watch the kids.

          Dave

          Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:56 PM

          Reminder from:

          Commissioners' s Calendar

          Title:

          Commissioners Meeting

          Thursday August 17, 2006

        • vanhornewf@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
            I should be able to be there .
            Sorry I have not been paying attention.
            Time  and location?

            Thanks

            YIS

            Bill
          • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2006
              Great Bill, it will be nice to see you!!
              10683 Jaguar Point, Littleton 80124
              7pm
              Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 7:20 PM

              Karen