RE: [Commissioners] Our August meeting

  • olddogger@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hi Karen!

      Sorry, but I won't be able to make that date. That's the last day of Wood
      Badge, and as I'm on staff this year, I'll be helping to pack up everything
      and can't bet that I'll be down from Tahosa by 630pm, let alone be ready
      for another meeting, even a fun one. When the first of the two weekends
      broke up this past Saturday, it was nearly seven by the time I got home,
      and there will be more packing to do at the end of the course.

      Another time...

      Betsy Glesner

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
        Disregard last message
        I found it.
        See you Saturday.6:30

        YIS Bill
      • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
          WHEW, thank goodness, I think I gave you the wrong time!!! LOL
          6:30 it is!!!
          Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 7:25 PM
          Subject: Re: [Commissioners] Our August meeting

          Karen