Our August meeting

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hello everyone.

      I wanted to invite you all to the August Commissioners meeting at my home on August 19th (Sat) at 6:30pm.  Our meeting will last approximately 45 minutes, we will be going over specific Commissioner plans and also view the DVD that Mark had at our last meeting. All are requested to attend. Spouses are welcome as long as they understand we have work to do for about 45 minutes first.
      Food will be served. After our meal and meeting, beverages will also be available, please bring anything specific if you do not want beer or soda. (Margaritas anyone??? LOL)
      If you are a committee member for anything within the District, you are asked to still show up for the regular District Committee meeting on the 17th.

      Our Key 3 has just returned from Philmont where they have brought back many wonderful ideas and have a plan for our District they would like to unveil. Your attendance is greatly appreciated so we can start the year off correctly and all be on the same page.

      Please RSVP to me, no later than August 16 so we are prepared for all the food.

      I live at 10683 Jaguar Point (corner of Quebec and McArthur Ranch Rd)
      Littleton 80124

      303-706-9944 home
      303-875-6175 cell

      I look forward to seeing you on the 19th.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Karen Mansfield

    • olddogger@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
        Hi Karen!

        Sorry, but I won't be able to make that date. That's the last day of Wood
        Badge, and as I'm on staff this year, I'll be helping to pack up everything
        and can't bet that I'll be down from Tahosa by 630pm, let alone be ready
        for another meeting, even a fun one. When the first of the two weekends
        broke up this past Saturday, it was nearly seven by the time I got home,
        and there will be more packing to do at the end of the course.

        Another time...

        Betsy Glesner

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • vanhornewf@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
          Karen
          Disregard last message
          I found it.
          See you Saturday.6:30

          YIS Bill
        • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
            WHEW, thank goodness, I think I gave you the wrong time!!! LOL
            6:30 it is!!!
            Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 7:25 PM
            Subject: Re: [Commissioners] Our August meeting

            Karen