Fw: DU Pioneer Hockey Scout Night!!

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Forgive me please if this is a double email. I sent this out while I was on vacation from a hotmail site and wasn't sure if it actually was sent.
      If it is a double, I am sorry, I know how frustrating that can be. If not, well, here is a perfect opportunity for your Pack or Troop to have a fun outing together and perhaps even participate in a flag ceremony at DU Ice Arena.
      You may contact Dan yourself or let me know and I will get any other info for you.
      Have a great week!!!
      Also, if you haven't done so yet, please forward me your round up dates and times as soon as you can. The office is in great need of this information so they can help you in any way possible. As always, your commissioners and I are always here to help in any way as well.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District