BSA Ready & Prepared Award

  • Cyndi Fyke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Good Morning!

      I just found out about an interesting award that is available to
      Troops, Teams and Crews that I thought our units might be interested
      in. It is called the BSA Ready & Prepared award and is available in
      two levels, Gold & Silver. You can review the information at:
      www.scouting.org/awards/10-278. It is now posted on the link area for
      our Commissioners website. If you have a chance, please take a look
      and let your units know about it! I was very impressed with the
      requirements and how they correlate with our Health and Safety
      training at the District and DAC level. Please let me know if you have
      any questions or suggestions regarding items posted to our
      site....let's make it a shared resource for all commissioners in the
      Arapahoe District!

      Sincerely,
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 470-7772 work