popcorn update

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      ----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Hans
      To: Jim Machamer
      Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:31 PM
      Subject: Popcorn update

      Dear popcorn kernel,

      As spring moves in to summer, we are now starting to gear up for this year’s Trail’s end popcorn sale.  I wanted to drop you this e-mail for a couple of reasons.

      The popcorn section of our website is now up.  I encourage you to go to the site for all the information, forms, etc. that you will need as you begin this year’s sale.  There is also a section for Scouts and parents (spread the word!).  Please make sure that you go to the section concerning unit commissions as this has changed for 2006.
      Sometime in the coming month, we will be mailing login and password information to each unit popcorn kernel.  This will allow you to go in to the popcorn site EARLY.  That way you can begin to set things up, see what it can do, print reports from last year’s sale, etc.
      Trail’s End will upload the fall 2006 website information this July.  You will then be able to see all the great things for the sale on the Trail’s End site.  One of the new items being added is online, short, training videos for leaders and Scouts.

      That’s it for this update.  I will be passing along more information to you as time moves on!  Have a great day.

      James A. Hans

      Director of Field Service

      Denver Area Council, BSA