Stetson hats 10% off for scouts

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      I am sure a lot of you have received the scout promotion mailer with coupons for the Stetson hats for our boys or yourself. There are also great deals on camping items and such with the same 10% off savings.
      I have many extra coupons if you need them for yourself or your boys.
      You can look at these items online at scoutstuff.org and order there or through our scout shop. The promotion code to use is #485692.
      Camping season is fast approaching, we want to keep the boys sheltered from the heat and sun, the hats make great gifts or just to have to protect themselves or you. (no, I am not making a commission, just trying to pass on info...LOL)
      Also in the flyer, dutch ovens and cookware, 20% off. Many other items as well!!!
      Please let me know if you need any of my coupons. The offer expires on June 21st, 2006.

      Enjoy!!!
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District