December Commissioners Meeting

  • Cyndi Fyke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Please make a note to your calendar that this months Commissioner
      meeting has been cancelled. Todd Kreinbring still needs all ADC's to
      please forward their unit visit totals. Commissioners, please let your
      ADC's know of unit visits, problems and success within your units!

      Also, please note that we should be finalizing CRP reports for our
      units this month and preparing for the recharters.

      Please get a meeting date planned with each unit in order to finish
      those critical CRP's....Hopefully lots of units will be at Round Table
      this evening ready to finish them up!

      See ya at RT!!!