Pack Info

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Hello all.

      I just wanted to pass on some neat info I found recently that your units may be interested in.
      At Toys R Us at the Park Meadows Mall, in the isles by the Home Depot building supplies, they have kits from the BSA on crafts, all sorts of wood crafts the den leaders can use as a den project and also to serve as an achievement for their rank. They had more than just bird houses...they all seemed to be about $10 ea.
      Never knew the BSA was branching out into retail stores, but there it was!!!
      Just an FYI in case you want your Packs to know. (all my commissioners, this went out in an email to them already) I just didn't want to send you two emails regarding the same thing. Smiley emoticon
      Have a great week and I hope to see you all on Thurs!!