Fw: MBCollege

  • JOHN KAREN MANSFIELD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      I know there is a lot going on on May 6th, but here is something else that may be of interest to you. Please pass this along for those boys that would like to attend. Unfortunately Pioneer Trails website is down right now, but you can contact their Merit badge Contact through the flyer...

      YIS,
      Karen Mansfield
      Assistant District Commissioner
      Arapahoe District