question

  • cyndif5944@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:10 PM
      Bob was unaware of the laser tag issue and was told about it. I have requested a letter from Jim Underhill regarding the Health and Safety issue of laser tag that can be sent out to all units to clarify this issue.

      Many of our leaders are unaware that this is not a Scout sanctioned activity. I will forward the letter as soon as I receive it and appreciate help circulating it to all units in the Arapahoe District.

      Yours In Scouting:
      Cyndi Fyke
      303 995-0692 cell
      303 470-7772 office