Re: Re: [Commissioners] Woodbadge Breakfast

  • chain5358
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
      Mark Zoller,
          The Highlands Ranch Stake would be willing to host the breakfast in our Stake Center building.  Let us know.
      Dave McLeish

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
        In case you missed the handout at RT on Thurs...
        Woodbadge Breakfast is on Sat Nov 10th at 7:30am at Cherry Creek Presbyterian Church, 10150 Belleview Ave, Englewood, CO 80111. It is $10 pay at the door.
        You must RSVP to the Council Office or to Buzz Schamberg at egseagle171@...
        Please let your units know in case any of them are WB'ers and would like to attend.

        Thank you,
        Karen Mansfield
        Mommabear