Hi all , 2015 Mar. 27.85 : m1= 6,2 ( S ) , dia = 8' , DC = 6 , B 20x80 ....... J.P.Navarro Pina ( Bullas , Murcia , Spain ) Regards , J.P.Navarro .cometas71
Comet Observations 28th March 2015 88P/ Howell 2015 Mar 27.72 UT; m1= 9.8; Dia= 3.5Æ; DC= 3/4; 25cm L, f:5 (x39) [Chris Wyatt, Walcha, NSW, Australia] Comaoutbackmanyep
C/2015 F3 (SWAN) 2015 Mar. 28.40 UT: m1=10.6, Dia.=2', DC=3, 30.5 cm f/4.9 reflector (88x) Diffuse with slight brightening towards center. Visibility enhancedtodd_augustyniak
Discussion of comet observing shall be directed to one of our sister groups (comets-ml or CometChasing).
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Apr 28, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.