My visual observation from the previous night: 41P/Tuttle-Giacobini-Kresák: 2017 June 26.88 UT: m1=[10.6, Dia.=3', 20x80 binoculars, NEGATIVE [Already notbiely.marek
Comet Observations 26th June 2017 C/2015 V2 Johnson 2017 Jun 26.50 UT; m1= 8.1; Dia= 13Æ; DC= 3/4; 7x50 B [Chris Wyatt, Moonbi, NSW, Australia] Coma diffuse,outbackmanyep
Hi all C/2015 V2: 2017 Jun. 26.83 UT: m1=8.3, Dia.=5.5', DC=4/, ...25-cm L (42x, 70x) ...Danil Sidorko (Korenovsk, Russia) [SQM = 21.29]danilam130
Discussion of comet observing shall be directed to one of our sister groups (comets-ml or CometChasing).
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Apr 28, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.