Comet C/21012 F6 Lemmon Obs

  • constoitsis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi All

      I'm working in Echuca, Victoria, Australia at the moment and made the following observations last night.
      Conditions- Patchy cloud reduced tranparency
      Light Meter reading 19.80

      Feb 1.50UT, m1 5.8, DC 4/, Dia 10'
      Tail visible to NW, approx 8' in length, and 10' length with averted vision
      11x70mm Binos
      Couldn't see it with the naked eye, possibly due to sky conditions.

      Regards

      Con Stoitsis
      Director
      Comet Section