Re: Looking for 1962 S22 exterior trim and "Mercury" script

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
      Thanks for the tip Mark, and to everyone else who replied. None of
      the major Ford suppliers seem to carry either the hood lettering
      (which I figured) or the script for the trunk. The hood lettering
      holes I guess I can just fill in, but the trunk looks kind of bare
      without the "Mercury" script.

      --- In Comet-List@yahoogroups.com, "Mark and Ellen Koehler"
      <mekoe@...> wrote:

      > Adam,
      >
      > The hood letters are difficult to find, especially in decent shape.
      However, the deck lid "Mercury" script is the same script as the hood
      script on a 63. My last one went to someone else on this board.

      > Mark
      > 62 S22 Va
      > CE member

    • steve stratton
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
        hi Adam been outta town for a few days, catching up on my mail, i have an extra Mercury script for a 62 trunk so just email me your mailing address.

        Steve S.
        Turlock, Ca
        62 S-22