Good morning. T400RC Remote, SpaceObs., A. Maury, Chile : C 2015 C2 SWAN, 20150226, 27 and 28 without filter, sampling of 1.03"/pixel, coma : +/-1'30 tail :jeffcomete
Dear All, here it is a new mosaic, recently captured via the Virtual Telescope Project robotic facility in Italy:g_masi
Regards. http://www.astrobin.com/160015/ Adriano Valvasorihttp://astronomiaperpassione.blogspot.it/adriano.valvasori
For newcomers to the group: Applications to the group are approved by the moderators to weed out spammers. Please include a *useful/relevant* comment in your application so that we can be sure you have a genuine interest in comets. If your comment is not enough to distinguish you from a spammer, you will be automatically subscribed as a moderated member until you make an on-topic posting. Sorry for the restrictive rules, but they are necessary to keep the forum at a high level of quality. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jan 4, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.