Dear All, digging in our archives, we have found first evidence of fragment B on 2 June 2017, this providing some baseline to see the splitting event ing_masi
Dear All, here it is a new image showing this fragment, recently announced via MPC:g_masi
Object/Date: Comet C/2015 V2 (Johnson) @ May.17,2017 22:44 UT Description: On same May 17th 2017, a few hours after get remotely my previous wide fieldjjchambo
For newcomers to the group: Applications to the group are approved by the moderators to weed out spammers. Please include a *useful/relevant* comment in your application so that we can be sure you have a genuine interest in comets. If your comment is not enough to distinguish you from a spammer, you will be automatically subscribed as a moderated member until you make an on-topic posting. Sorry for the restrictive rules, but they are necessary to keep the forum at a high level of quality. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Jan 4, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.